Fish on Fridays: A Memoir of Bad Breaks, Hard Lessons and Unexpected Strength
Today, I get to say something I've been waiting a long time to say: Fish on Fridays is officially published.
This book isn't a business book. It isn't a cancer book.
It's a memoir about a life—the people, places, decisions, mistakes, laughs, losses, lessons, setbacks, recoveries, and unexpected moments that shape who we become.
There are military stories. Family stories. Leadership lessons. Stories about faith and perseverance.
And yes, there are some stories that still make me laugh when I think about them.
One early reader described the book as moving from “heartbreaking sadness to gut-busting humor.”
That may be the best description I've heard.
I've spent more than 30 years in management development, training, and consulting, but this book is much more personal. It's the story behind the experiences.
Fish on Fridays is available today.
📖 https://amzn.to/4gyGCI3
Thank you to everyone who encouraged me, read early copies, shared the book, and helped me get to this day.
--Greg |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar